tonyawarner

tonyawarner

I am a reader. Been reading since 3. Lean heavily towards romance, but sci-fi, mystery, horror, phone book, encyclopedia, or instruction manual will do in a pinch.

Samurai Game
Christine Feehan
Progress: 6/397 pages
A Long Tall Texan Summer
Diana Palmer
A Long, Tall Texan Summer (The Essential Collection)
Diana Palmer
Stephen Alter
Western Loving (By Request Series) Volume 7
Joanna Ross;Susan Fox;Barbara Kaye

Wyoming Tough

Wyoming Tough - Diana Palmer Hmmm....this is the story of Morie and Mallory. Morie is a very rich girl running away from home (in her early twenties) to learn ranching from Mallory. Mallory is also rich, older man of thirty six. He is loud, obnoxious and throws his weight around as the boss. He has always believed himself the ugly brother, but the smarter brother. Except for his lying bitch of a girlfriend. Not sure how he ends up with her, since he is suspicious of everyone being a gold digger already. In fact, that seems that is what every single one seems to attract. Morie, her brother, Mallory, his brothers, even the man Morie is briefly engaged to all seem to have people after them only for money. Well, money and or sex. Some parts of the story I really liked, but the repetative lines and themes tended to drag the story down for me.